The Tow-Pro™ is an electric trailer brake controller designed to suit most common trailer braking applications whilst requiring minimal dash space and being simple to install and operate. The Tow-Pro™ offers selectable Automatic or User Controlled trailer braking modes allowing the user to choose the braking style depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type, or driver preference. The unit is able to operate both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes without manual selection and will operate from either 12V or 24V vehicle systems without the need for extra components or wiring. The unit is also ADR compliant when installed as directed.
5 Reasons to stop with Tow-Pro
1. A new level of towing safety, unmatched in the market With patented* technology, Tow-Pro ensures that no matter the situation, the unit will deliver a smooth, safe trailer braking response. * Australian Patent Application 2014900483 (Pending)
2. Puts safe braking at your fingertips With a dash mounted control knob*, you can choose your braking type depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type or preference. * Meets ADR21 safety standards
3. Two types of braking - Automatic mode (Inertia sensing) for highway conditions, trailer brakes are applied at a proportional level to the vehicle braking level - User Controlled Mode for off road, the trailer brakes are applied to the level set by the user.
4. Suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles Tow-Pro is designed to operate 12V trailer brakes from both 12V and 24V vehicle electrical systems. The acceptable voltage input range is between 9V and 32V.
5. Operates both Electric and Electric/hydraulic Both braking systems can be operated using Tow-Pro requiring no user input to select the mode.
* Tow-Pro may not be suitable for some electric/hydraulic systems that require their own specific controller.
The EBRH model Electric Trailer Brake Controller comes with the LED and controls to allow remote mounting up to 500mm away from the main unit. The controls are small enough to be mounted in the dash through a standard push-out switch panel. The main unit can be mounted out of sight, and the controls will have minimal visual impact on the vehicle. The braking gain adjustment knob and the manual override pushbutton are the same control, which allows the operator to adjust the braking level whilst operating the manual override function. About the range of brake controllers The REDARC range of electric trailer brake controllers provides an easy to operate method of controlling electric brakes on a trailer, camper-trailer, boat trailer or caravan. Your trailer behaves exactly as you expect it to whenever you apply the vehicle brakes. What's more, you can apply the trailer brakes independently of the towing vehicle's brakes, giving you absolute control over your trailer - no more uncontrollable sway! The LED indicator on the trailer brake controller or dashboard panel (depending on installation type) glows green when a trailer with electric brakes is plugged in. Application of the brakes from the foot brake or the manual button on the controller will change the LED to red - the shade of red indicating to what degree the brakes are being applied. The adjustment knob will set the level of braking whether activated by the manual button or the foot brake.
Features; •Compact size
•LED status and braking force indication
•Override button for independent trailer brake activation
•Simple gain adjust for variation in braking force
•May be installed at any angle without affecting performance
•Suitable for vehicles with lower leg airbags
Why Choose Us?
With an outstanding reputation for quality work and exceptional customer service, Extreme Automotive and Marine services are completely mobile, providing greater convenience and service to every customer.
Australians love a good road trip, even better if you can take home with you. But the laid-back attitude of some caravan drivers is causing chaos on our roads, prompting the call for special licences....